The First Clean Label Certification of Its Kind.
Go Clean Label™ offers a clean label certification seal for retail and food service products and website use. With the strong momentum and confusion around the clean label movement, Go Clean Label™ has established itself as the voice of “clean label”.
We’ve earned our position as a clean label authority by founding the very first clean label ingredient information nexus (with our intuitive search bar and expert-driven blog) and by only providing unbiased, fact-based information. We hold our information on a pedestal and refuse to allow website guests to be spammed with partial truths and brand/product endorsements.
We promise to continue providing “clean label” clarity to consumers and food professionals.
steps to clean label certification
- Fill out an inquiry form. Click here to fill out the form.
- Sign our license agreement.
- We conduct an official product evaluation.
- Boom! Use the Go Clean Label™ icon on your packaging and website.
Why should I get the go clean label™ certification?
EVOLVING DEFINITION OF “HEALTHY”
- An increased percentage of consumers describe themselves as “health conscious” or “ingredient sensitive”;
- Peek in consumers paying very close attention to the nutritional content of the foods they buy;
- Preference for products with fewer ingredients, and try to avoid preservatives and other chemicals in the food they buy.
Increase market SUCCESS: NUMBER OF CLAIMS
- Consumers consider only 30% of the brands they buy to be “must have” brands;
- 3 out of 4 packaged goods categories have seen a decline in “must have” brand loyalty since 2011;
- Many consumers are basing purchase decisions on attributes beyond product taste, performance, and price;
- On average, consumer seek 5.4 front-of-package “claims”;
- Almost half of U.S. consumers strongly prefer brands and products that align to drivers such as health and wellness, safety, corporate citizenship, and transparency.
What does it cost?
There’s a flat certification fee, then we break it down with tiered costing based on the number of products your company is pursuing, with price breaks.
We also offer a discount for startup companies (because we’ve got your back). Want more info? Click here to fill out an inquiry form.
How long does it take?
On average, 1-3 months depending on the attributes of your product and how quickly you can submit the required documentation for your product evaluation.
When and where can I use the Go Clean Label™ certification seal?
We will send you the art files for the Go Clean Label™ seal as soon as your product completes the verification process and you have signed our license agreement — which outlines proper use of our name, brand and seal.
Note: The Go Clean Label™ seal is registered as a trademark in the United States and can only be used on products sold within this market.
Have additional questions about this clean label certification? Shoot an email to email@example.com